ss_blog_claim=2a73d0ceee2d479276a62b81f8632ee7

Friday, October 5, 2007

Blogging


I love to write. Period. So I have a lot of Blogs. It is cool because each blog provides a different feel. Most social networking sites and the like will come with a blog. For me blogging is a hobby but I want it to be so much more than that. If I could be paid to blog I think that might honestly be a dream come true. I was thinking about that today while Lindsay or Mono and I were on our smoke break.

I enjoy smoking and I know it honestly isn't a beneficial exercise but I participate in it because I like it. I am not pressure by anyone to smoke. In fact many people around me dislike the fact that I smoke. I discuss this fact with Lindsay on occasion. She once stated that their is some what of a separation between people of the world that smoke and people of the world that do not. The more I think about it, the more I agree with that.

Smoking truly is subject to a class all it's own but I adore that fact. It is almost an exclusive but completely open ritual at the same time. There is nothing like sitting outside smoking and watching people go by, having a nice conversation with the person you are with. It is best to drink coffee while you smoke your little skinny cigarette. If you have not seen the movie coffee and cigarettes you might still be able to perceive why, just by doing it. There is a connection between the two. Coffee and Cigarettes.

I enjoy smoking for the most part because it is so easy to sit, talk, relax, and just unwind with a friend, a cup of coffee and a cigarette. It is no wonder my favorite things in the world are conversations, coffee, and friends. I might add cigarettes, beer, and coca cola to the list as well and blogging.

To this blog I must add that since I do have a lot of other blogs you might wish to check them out. You can do so by clicking the following links.

So now I wonder how I can make a career out of my obsession with online writing?

No comments: