ss_blog_claim=2a73d0ceee2d479276a62b81f8632ee7

Monday, October 8, 2007

The Viral

This weekend was family weekend and my wonderful mother and sister came up to see me. I was very happy to see them and I had a magnificent time visiting with them. I have missed them terribly. My mother and sister are for the most part, my family. I would not be able to live without them. While they were up, we went to this fine authentic Italian restaurant. I honestly had the best Italian food I have ever eaten there, and their bread...words cannot describe the perfection in the flour!
We also visited some old friends and ended up spending the night over there. All in all I had a fantastic time, but I cannot wait to go to my home town for a break.

I miss Lindsay! I miss Cricket, Jenna, Aunt Traci, Davey and the beat goes on!

I have been sick now for a little over a week it seems and nothing has happened. I go to the clinic here on campus and all they do is take some of my blood, test it to see if I have mono and the ending result is negative. This has happened twice and yet again I have another appointment to get tested to see if I have mono.

The reason? The particular viral infection that I have is related to mononucleosis and therefore, could possibly turn into that at anytime.

What the doctor says.
Get as much rest as you can, do not kiss anyone, do not let others drink after you. You are contagious.

I am contagious but not just with my viral. I have a personality that seems to seep slowly into other people. I am not sure if I like this trait. I wonder why I am so contagious?

The viral, is what I affectionately call it. I am the viral.


I feel overworked, I want to quit one of my jobs.
I want to work at the library and at the magic bean.
The alumni center is too much for me right now.
can someone say, viral 2 weeks notice?

[I want more people to be relaxed. ]

[I want more of the focus to be on good things]

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i miss you too viral!
thanks for the neverending message informing me about strep :)
i want to leave the country.